Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Happy 11th Anniversary Overcome Life!!! Share with you beautiful sunset from Punggol! :)

Happy 11th Anniversary Overcome Life! :)

Oh dear, time goes by so quickly! And today, it marks the 11th year of my blog - Overcome Life :)

A slice of Red Velvet cake to celebrate the special day! :)

As I put on my post before, "Without readers, writer is no value." Therefore, here, I would like to convey my heartfelt gratitude and thanks to everyone who have been following my blog all this while, reading the blog post/s of mine, leaving your beautiful and supporting comment/s, gaining the travel information on where to visit, what to eat, and so on. I hope somehow it might bring any help, inspiration, lasting moments into your life journey. Also thank you for the friendships that you offered and hope it will last forever. Thank you, thank you, and thank you everyone!!! :)

And on this special day, we were blessed with such a perfect weather. As I cycled this evening nearby the area where I stay, I managed to catch the beauty of sunset and nature, a great Almighty's creation. Let me share what I captured with you below (all was with no filter - original color taken from my mobile phone), and I hope it would expand your loves towards the nature surrounded you as well; let us be grateful with their existence in this world and not to take them for granted. Enjoy!!! :)

Sunset with beautiful flowers and trees at Punggol :) 

Sunset near Punggol Marina :)

Punggol beach view taken from Punggol Jetty :)

The Singapore - Malaysia sea border - Northeast part of Singapore - Punggol :)

Returning back to catch that beautiful sunset! Punggol :)

Ohh... its beauty melted my heart!!! Sunset at Punggol :)

Its fullness before it slowly disappeared behind the clouds - Sunset at Punggol :)

Magnificent sunset view at Punggol :)

I stood there and watched it til the end - Such a beautiful view! Felt blessed!!! :)

Before leaving the area, the marvelous view after sunset at Punggol :) 

It isn't goodbye

The sun sets so that it can rise again tomorrow
With the departure of the sun
It welcome the arrival of moon and stars

Therefore, be hopeful and grateful always
For today that we manage to overcome
And for tomorrow that we still manage to live

Wish you all well, be happy and life filled full of love always!
Take care and stay safe!  

~ Overcome Life ~
18th November 2015 

With my warmest regards and lots of love - Writer of Overcome Life :)

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Keep inspiring us overcome life.

Overcome Life said...

Thank you Nuchu! You are one of those who always read my blog posts and give your valuable comments that motivate me to keep writing and inspiring others. Name same kadinche-la! I hope you will inspire others soon too with your new positivity in life! All the best and take care! :)

Tnotebook said...

Always been a good time whenever I visit your blog. You've been always wonderful, keep moving. Happy birthday!!!

Overcome Life said...

Kadinche-la Tashi for your Birthday wishes and beautiful comment! I appreciate it so much! You keep moving on too! Have a wonderful life ahead! Take care! :)

Choki Gyeltshen said...

Happy 11th Anniversary for your beautiful blog! Keep blogging! Best wishes!

Overcome Life said...

Kadinche-la Choki for your constant visit to my blog posts and your beautiful wishes and comments as always! No matter where you are, you always give your time to drop by here! Wish you a wonderful life journey and all the best in everything that you do! Take care! :)

Tashi Chenzom said...

Wish you a very happy 11th anniversary of your beautiful and inspiring journey. Love you and your blogs. Take care

Overcome Life said...

Thank you Tashi for your beautiful wishes! I appreciate so much for your constant visit and comments to my blog posts la! You keep writing too and all the best for your upcoming exams! Take care and love you too... :)

Tashi Chenzom said...

Thank you 😊 for the wishes. By the way amazing pictures. Its so much beautiful!! I loved it. Have a nice day mam!

Overcome Life said...

Thank you too! Have a nice day to you too! :)

TSHEWANG DORJI said...

Happy 11th anniversary! Keep travelling, keep writing!..;)

Overcome Life said...

Thank you la Tshewang! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! U r eeally blessed with such mind-refreshing scene. The most peaceful person is the one who is in love with the nature. Keep sharing the peace with us and wish u happy 11th anniversary.

Overcome Life said...

Thank you la for your comment and wishes! I also think what you said is true. Nature can ease our minds. We can forget about everything at the moment. I hope I can share again in the future and wish you have a lovely and peaceful life too! Take care :)

Flora said...

Happy belated anniversary 'Overcome life' 11 years is long journey! Am glad I am one of the reader who can read what had happen within that 11 years and more to come ahead! Long live Overcome Life !!! You did you marbulouse work!

Overcome Life said...

Thank you very much Charo for your beautiful wishes! I'm indeed grateful and thankful to you and your family for constantly following and reading my blog posts la! Through this blog too we could meet each other in Melbourne and one day who knows we could meet again at your lovely home town! :)

Flora said...

Yes this blog is our platform that it brought us together and we will keep hope that we will meet again some days in right place! Cheers!

Overcome Life said...

Imbey la! Our wish will come true! Let's pray! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...