Sunday, August 04, 2013

Beautiful Sunset at Punggol Waterway :)


 "The sun goes down, the stars come out,
and all that counts is here and now,
my universe will never be the same,
I'm glad you came."


This weekend I spent most of my day at home. I finally finished reading the trilogy of Fifty Shades. Each book contains about 500+ pages but the story was actually not that complicated, but full of details. Hehehe... What kind of details??? Read and find it out yourself!!! :D I did some housework too.

Cute picture under the bridge

This evening, I finally went for cycling again!! I haven't recovered fully despite having enough sleep but I hope I can get well soon. I supposed to cycle with my son, but there was problem with his bicycle. Therefore, I went alone.

Punggol Waterway
Same place, Punggol Waterway. But this time I went to see sunset. While waiting, I took some pictures in different area then back to the bridge where I could enjoy the whole sunset process. I was enjoying it, looking at the sun swallowed slowly by the sea. Oh, so wonderful feeling!!! I hope I can see it over and over again!!!

Sunset @Punggol Waterway
I enjoyed cycling too!!! Oh my... I realized that I love it so much! I felt like flying. My heavy head was slowly becoming lighter. All the content was slowly released, gone with the wind. The feeling was so good and I felt so much joy and full of freedom. I hope tomorrow's weather is good so I can cycle again!!! Meanwhile, I posted some photos here. Hope you enjoy!!! :) 

5 comments:

Sangay Duba said...

Beautiful pictures..

Anonymous said...

great shot!
yz

Overcome Life said...

Thank you Sangay and Yz!!! Great that you like it :)

Unknown said...

Its beautiful and astounding.

Overcome Life said...

Thank you Jack! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...