Sunday, December 04, 2011

Happy holiday Baobei!!!

This morning alarm clock was ringing pretty early. I set it up at 5am!!! My bro told me that he will reach our home at 6.30am. I thought it was me travelling. Usually I need about an hour time to take a bath, dressing, check my luggage etc. My son only required less than 10 mins to get himself brushing his teeth, washing his face, changing his clothes and wearing socks and shoes. kekekeke.... He woke up at 6am and ended up watching cartoon outside, almost fell asleep again hehehehe....

My bro reached here at 7am. We waited at drop off point and headed to airport once he came. The check-in queue was super long. We needed to wait for about half an hour before our turn. When it's done, we went to B2 and had breakfast. I forgot to bring my wallet!! So I just watched my son eating and shared drink with him.

Three of them were excited with their holiday. My mom was waiting inside boarding gate and wait to see them. They took SQ Airbus 380 and children were seating on 2nd storey. I haven't taken that plane before!!! Lucky son!! My parents sponsored their holiday trip this time :D

Heard that they reached HK, directly headed to SZ by boat. My father, uncles, and aunt were waiting for their arrival. My parents went to SZ to attend one of relative's wedding. They were invited and had reunion over there. So children would add their excitement hahahaha... maybe they would feel bored.. well, never know.... :P

It's cool over there, around 15 degree? My son only brought one long pant jeans and he would wear it for few days there...same like his dad... hahahahhaa..... His luggage is only 6 kg as my mom worried that she had to carry heavy luggage. Anyway, once they reach HK, my son can borrow my sis' son's clothes.. hehehe...

When I went back home, I found myself alone. My mother-in-law was going to market. I felt something missing!!! My son's noisiness!!! Miss him... miss his laughter, miss his angry, miss his non-sense, miss his everything!!! Well, could be good as well, at least I could feel quiet when studying. Haiz... didn't study much today. Watching TV show while having veg beehoon for breakfast. The show lasted 3 hrs 'cos I wanna know what happened with the story.

Slept in afternoon for 2 hours. Hubby called and woke me up. Lucky I managed to clean up the dust and toilet in my room as there were few interested buyer taking a look at our house. Yesterday I managed to clear all mess up in my son's room too. Quite impressive with the clean-up.

I'll be missing my son's room. This is where I spent my time studying and took a nap sometimes hehehe... One thing, hope can find buyer soon. Another thing.. will feel ad leaving this place. I've been staying here since 2002. It's going to 10 years. There is a deep feeling with this house and surrounded area, including hawkers and neighbourhood.

There is nothing last forever. When it's time to move on and carry on, it's time. Life still has to go on. Just hope all of us can adapt to stay in nw place and everything will be developed soon. Gonna miss the vegetarian stalls here....

Well, time to sleep now. Good night.. Hope tomorrow I can focus more on study. Hiks.... Nite....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...