Thursday, July 28, 2011

It is a mixed feeling when I suddenly find a familiar face's photograph, someone who was ever be part of my distinctive life. Seeing him happily (even grows fat :P), with someone he loves, made my mind wondering for a while, what would it be if I was chosen to be with him before. Hehehe.. It's all in the past.

Just feel happy to see him happy and even happier that he's found someone he loves, for it was my place before :D

Seeing this message:'Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment' makes me realise how powerful the words are! That's the most difficult thing to do in life: controlling your mind.

Anyway... We have our own way of life. It just has to be with this way.

If I were given a chance to choose whether to see you again in my next life, I would choose not to meet you again. 'Cos the happiness that you ever gave me was all temporary, and only makes my life suffer when remembering our happy moments.

That's the reasons why we only met after many years we grew up, though our world shouldn't be much far apart. Hope not to ever see you again in my whole entire lives....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:(... it is too pain, isnt it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...