Wednesday, December 08, 2010

It's 3.40am in room 239. It's first time I stay here. I helped out my colleague keying in old balance data for Opera migration from V4 to V5. It must be done at midnight. So I volunteered to help up. Actually, I wanna know what it's like. I don't use this system in my side. It's used in operations and other section like AR and Income, so does Catering Sales. I use another system.

At first they said it's 12 to 4am. So I stand by at the office at 12 plus. CM said must wait for instruction to key in. We waited. I did other thing while waiting. 2am and I started posting in datas. It's not a lot... I finished it within 1 hour time. Not much and also I did it quite fast. So I waited another half an hour for her to get the figures balanced then informed the consultant.

Now I can sleep.... Hahahaha..... She is still there doing her job and so does the rest of the people. Heard that FO still can't get the figures balanced. IT definitely has to standby...

Boss already said, once things get done, we can leave for home and off for a day!!!! Yihaaaa...... Well, I don't feel well actually. Flu, sore throat,and now nose block.... Gotta sleep soon. The bed, pillow, bedsheet, blankets are all comfortable. Nice place to sleep.... Hehehehe....

Well, good morning everyone and hope the system can run well and everything is ok!!!! Bonne nuit!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...