Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Getting much more fed up with my work. First, many more things to do. Second, well, not that I blame on others, but if they can't get their job done or in proper way, I'll be the most likely to clean their backside. Some is very stubborn. Already said many times, still never changes. At the end of the day, when things went wrong, I'll be the first who kena all the blame.
Yes I've tried my best to do things that I can do, but yet, they just wanna save their face. They didn't know what difficulties we are facing. Even we have told them through memo, email, or whatsoever, still they took it blindly. They only thought about losing face.
I finished my work at 9.30pm. Now still inside MRT otw back home. My colleague is on leave, so I have to cover her. Half day were gone just like that. When I was about to do my things, someone called me asking me things that I didn't aware on how the number comes from. Only today they realised that I didn't know much things about the other system, which at the first place, noone even bothered to teach me. Anyway, the less I knew, the less my job, isn't it? Hehehe... Your wishful thinking!
Anyway, I spent three hours to find out those reasons required. Well, good to learn, at least I know what I'm doing now. Kekekkee...
Tomorrow will be another busy days. Plan to collect passport tomorrow afternoon. Hope I have enough time to settle my thing. Will have another session of dept meeting, which I have no time to revise all things required. Anyway, don't bother so much lah! Then the stupid new contract which will turn my life to become busier.. Where is the make thing simple as they dream of???? They're still dreaming, I guess.
Btw, talking about dreaming, it reminds me of what I dreamt last night! It's horrible!!! Never I had dream like that!! Dunk everywhere.. Eeyakh... Watery... Heeee... Better not describe it any longer! Hahaha...
Well.. See how things go. Few people is going to leave the company. They didn't let me know their real reason. Who will anyway??
K'lah, reach home soon. I have missed the last part of the TV serial tonight, hope still can watch it in the web :p good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

work is work.... dont bring it outside office... otherwise your head will blow out n got the dunk nightmare again...
wanna change rafa pampers?? hmmmmmm smell so gross!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...