Saturday, August 15, 2009

Tired

So tired.. Holiday doesn't make me feel fresher, but made me becoming more tired. Hehehe.. But glad that I could go back again. Kids played satisfyingly at Kidzania and adults ate til we dropped - the belly. Hahahaha....
Work oh work.. coming back to work only to make me more tired. But w/out u. I've no money. Hahaha.. Writing blog in the middle of the nite - full of madness. Dunno what I write. Just.. feel sleepy and tired...
Tonite after work, we gathered @Justacia, at Dobhy Ghaut MRT Station nearby. It's Harpin's b'day and he invited us for dinner. Not bad. Ate ice creams all u can eat. I ate 4 scoops. Vanilla, coffee, strawberry and vanilla.. Ready to get fat! Or.. fat already?
Reever had fever since last day of my trip in Jkt. He went to see doctor twice and he's getting better today. Hope he'll get well tomorrow and after. He skipped school for 4 days, missed many classes. Hope he won't get stressed and can cope w/ it.
Holiday has over. Ray go back to reality. What he didn't feel during holiday, has returned back. He gets stressed like usual and just hope he can cope w/ it too.
Well.. gotta sleep soon. Feel very sleepy and tired. Hahaha.. Gud nite everyone. Hope you enjoy ur weekend... Muach...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...