Saturday, May 30, 2009

It's been some time since I posted my last blog. Again!!!!
Hehehe.. I've been quite busy lately since I changed a job. Good thing is.. I see lots of familiar faces there. I have this feeling of going back home. You know what? During orientation day, my second attempt, we were asked as a group of three people to guess what place and take picture of it. As the other two in my group were new, I led a way. And guess what? I feel that I know the places like my own home. Where is the nearest way to go.. how to go to few places at the same time without wasting our time, and so on.. We managed to become the first group who reached our base point. Then one of the guys in my team were asking me.. how long did I work there before? What did I do there until I was so familiar with the place. Hehehehe... I worked there as Secretary before, and it requires me to go from my place to another to deliver documents. And also got one time where I helped my colleagues with their fixed asset project where it required me to go from one type of room to another and take pictures of all things inside. It's really good experience for me.
And now, I have seen some people who were there during my time. One by one has been promoted into what they are now. This week, someone came into my office. She saw my desk full of papers everywhere. She told me this, "I will never be able to take your position. It's just full of paper work!!!" And do you realize something? Everyone has their own capability and expertise. I may be able to handle paper work to certain level.. but I may not be good in giving customer service to guest. Someone is capable in talking with guest, train their staffs, do technical things, but surely they may be very weak in handling those paper work. Like the Channel 8 show that just ended recently, called The bag is too heavy (translation from Chinese words). At the end of the show, they showed the three children. Two were very clever. One boy was managed to go abroad and enrolled for the music school, to develop his talent. The girl was very clever in study and she wished that she can get her PhD one day. The other two boys that were not really good in study, one had a goal of becoming a badminton player, while the other one had a dream of becoming a Chef when he grew up. It really shows us that everyone has their own strength and weaknesses. We are not all weakness in every way. There must be something inside that are strong too.. It's just sometimes we need time to discover it.
My son is in holiday now. Yesterday my hubby met his teacher in school for meet the parent session. The teacher told him that academic wise, R is doing well. He can go to Class 2B next year if based on it. But on behavior wise, he didn't really behave well in class. Most of the time, the teacher didn't see it herself, but it's his friends who informed the teacher, which means, my son likes to disturb his friend behind his teacher's back. Quite naughty he is, isn't he?
So, if his behavior doesn't improve, he might go to lower level in Primary 2. So, academy result is not everything. There must be a balance in it. I was just wondering, maybe it's related to the month he was born. One of my sis and one of my nephew were born in the same month with him and all has similar characteristic.. which is naughty.. Hahahahahaha..... Just kidding man... but don't u think so????
Anyway.. in my point of view, every people has different personality, behavior, and background. But in any way, every child will go through the naughty time. So I still think that it's normal for a child to behave in that way. It's just.. whether they will realize their attitude and change it when they grow up, or not. Just hope he would realize it and change ba....
His buddy was doing very well in school. His test results were amazing. Out of total marks, he only made one or two mistakes. And he studied himself, without going into any tuition. Wow!!! He behaves well in school too.. (Can see from his thick brows that he is clever.. hahahahaha...)
Anyway... today we are going to watch Monsters Vs Aliens.. Hope we can get the ticket as the film was just started two days ago.
And welcome to Rafa Denatra Mursali!!! We are all very happy to see you in this world. Hope you feel the same too.. ;) Born on 28th May, 2.10pm Melbourne time, with weight of 3.058kg. Hope to see you soon...
Well.. gotta end my blog here.. and go for my breakfast soon.. Have a great weekend everyone.. and enjoy your holiday kids... byeee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...