Saturday, February 14, 2009

My day on Valentine's Day

After having my lunch (my favorite vegetarian beehoon) at home and taking a bath, I brought Reever to temple. He was having Buddhist class today at Kwong Meng San from 2 to 3.45pm. After the class, we had our lunch at McDonalds in Ang Mo Kio. I bought two set of happy meals, one for him and one for me. Reever was aiming at the toys (pokemon toys). He was very happy with the meal.

Then we had a walk in Ang Mo Kio Hub and managed to buy something for Ama.. which is.. a mop. Hahaha.. not the usual mop, okay??? It's easy to use, can dry fast, can catch all dirts, clean the narrow gap, lightweight, etc... Well, I'm not as good as the sales girl who demonstrated the mop to us.. hehehe.. but we finally bought it for $29.90. Got free gift too.. Cai Shen Ye sitting on the Ox and driving around w/ lights and music ;P *Photo: Reever w/ new mop



We went back home then I found out that I forgot to bring the house key, while nobody was at home. Lucky Raymond has just finished working and on the way back home. I asked him to reach home faster as I wanted to pass motion.. kekeke.. so he took a cab and reached home in about 15mins ba... *Picture: me waiting outside the home door.



I went to toilet and took a bath. When I went out from toilet, Raymond has set up his gifts on the dressing table. He bought me a stalk of rose, the oil w/ blue rose - for nice smell, a small decor consist of 6 roses, and a blue present box filled w/ one Doraemon handphone strap and one Doraemon key chain (can put photos inside). Thank you Laogong!!! We took pic after that.. and got ready for dinner.



We took taxi to Buangkok MRT and had our dinner there. We waited for more than an hour until the food came. Not bad lah.. We ordered 10 dishes (including chilli crab), and ate until very full.. Just came back home and will sleep after this. Hope all of you had a great day too today... Ciao!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tuh kan.. be grateful, be happy, bersyukur de...
Aku rasa, kamu satu satunya yg dapat mawar, dapat kecupan valentine, dan dapat hadiah..
Masih complain???? haiyaaa. nyebur ke laut deeeeeeeee
hahhahahaha
Be grateful sayang.. aku boro2 dpt satu pun dari itu.. ci Yingyan jg gak dpt apa2.. tau de dajie... hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...