Sunday, January 25, 2009

Last day of Rat Year

Today is the last day of Rat year... Tomorrow it's going to be Ox year. We'll see how the year would be... hehehe...
We're having a super long holiday this time 'cos the CNY falls on Monday and Tuesday. My company asked us to take another leave on the 3rd day, so I would only start working on Thursday. But once I worked, it would be a very busy day 'cos it's closing day!!! Going for inventory, keyed in invoices, transfer all inter-bar/kitchen items, etc.... Just hope that everything will go on smoothly...
My parents and cousin will stop by Singapore for a night before they fly to Sydney and Melbourne. They are going to celebrate my parents 40th year wedding anniversary by holidaying in New Zealand. Hope that they have a great time together. It isn't easy to have fate to be together for so many years.. They've been through lots of ups and downs together.. happy and sad occassions together.. Hope that they would still celebrate many years ahead together...
Have been busy cleaning up the rooms, changing bed sheets, decorating house w/ CNY decorations, shopping for food and groceries.. etc. I have nothing to do now.. hehehe... Want to have a walk, but my hubby is still lazing around... Well... I'm out now.. Gong Xi Fa Cai everyone!!! Hope you have a good health, good luck and prosperity!!! Full of love too...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...