Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Congrats to Wilvin & Kate

Hehehe.. just finished reading my friend's blog. I have actually waited for this since my last blog.. that Kate will post this blog anytime soon.. and she did.. ;)
Congratulation once again for both of you....
U know wad Kate? The place that you wrote was actually the place where Ray 'n I used to 'pa to' in year 2001. He usually drove me there at nite, after my night shift end 'cos I told him that I love to see the open sky where we can talk freely w/ no roof above us, just the sky, moon and stars.. I love the free feeling by being there.
And it was also the place where he proposed to me to be his girlfriend.. Hahahaha.. He wrote me the card - 2 bears hug - and gave me the 'Mimi', the cow doll, instead of the diamond ring.. huahahahaha... Anyway.. I didn't expect much la... but quite surprised w/ his braveness 'cos we only knew each other for about a month or more. And before that, we were having 'durian' session inside the van.. hahahaha.... He knows that I like to eat durian, so he bought 3-4 pcs for me to eat after work...
Well... I hope everything went well to both of you too... and enjoy every moments when you are together... =)

1 comment:

Kate Qiuyun said...

Hey Rima...

I am smiling while reading your blog... :)))

Wow...best friends think alike...I will tell Wilvin and I think he sure will have a good laugh... Hahahaha

Thanks for your wishes.... ;p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...