Sunday, December 16, 2007

Another dreams came true...

Hehehehehehehe.... Finally we've made it! We walked along the Orchard road yesterday nite.. Weather was cool.. a bit rain.. but it stopped after a while. Very crowded... and fun! :)


 









And after the walk, we had the Taiwanese shaved ice mango, strawberry, and kiwi completed w/ mango sorbet @Plaza Singapura. Hm.... very niceeeee..... U must try it too....



And today... I met up w/ my elementary school mates @Raffles city. Lili came from Jakarta for few days.. Yenti and Aileen spare their time to meet up..

After meeting them.. my hubby went meeting me after his work.. We went to Suntec lorrr.. buying my feather pillow @Muji.. hehehe... so starting tonight, my baobei won't fight w/ me over the pillow anymore.. hahaha..... Love you baobei.. muachhh.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...