Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I need sleep

Hoaaahhheeemmmmm...... I am soooo tired today... Last night after work... finally I went for facial w/ my friend. Since she recommended me to go there, I received 70% off for the fee. And it's only valid for 1st time usage. So, the staff recommended me to try the vitamin C treatment costs $98 instead of the basic costs $38, 'cos after discount, it only costs $29.40. Still very cheap lorr... But it's written there that the treatment is supposed take 135 mins, and my one only took 90 mins - perhaps because we reached there late... But overall, it was good. And my friend will have her next facial (same with the one I took) free for introducing me there. Good offer, ya? I can introduce it to my sis next time.. hehehe...
We finished at about 9.30pm then we had our dinner before we went back home. I reached home at about 11pm. I took a bath and watched first serial and then tried to sleep, but I couldn't. So I watched another serial and managed to sleep at about 1am. Hoaaaa.... and I had to wake up at 7am, which means.. I only had 6 hours' sleep last night.. Hiks... And today is only Wednesday.. still 2 more days to go..
I just received email from HR saying that the overnight tour was cancelled due to the poor response.. Disappointed, but also relieve.. 'cos I can only imagine how tired it will be.. hehehe... So, I don't need to worry about lack of sleep on weekend.. unless if I spent the night for my second life 'til the next morning... hiehiheiheihiehie... no lah.. try not to.. I wanna accompany my son more... Yesterday he made the flower shape paper w/ ice cream stick for me and only this morning he handed it in to me and wish me "Happy Mother's Day" ^^ Love him very much... I love you bao bei.. muach...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...