Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Love Quotes

I do not love you as if you were salt-rose, or topaz, or the arrow of carnations the fire shoots off.
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.
I love you as the plant that never blooms but carries in itself the light of hidden flowers;

thanks to your love a certain solid fragrance, risen from the earth, lives darkly in my body.

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;
so I love you because I know no other way than this:
where I do not exist, nor you, so close that your hand on my chest is my hand, so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.

Just getting the quotes above from my friend... >_<
He quoted it from movie "Patch Adams", which I didn't even watch it before.. hehehe...
Oya.. there is one rose and a small box of heart-shape chocolate on my table.. =D hehehe... brighten up my day even more... XP
And Rmn just called me saying that he won a pair of small Eternity parfums from last nite's lucky draw.. suitable to be put in my small rack.. hahahahhahaa..... Happy Valentine's Day again...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...