Sunday, December 24, 2006

Puzzle...

Yeahhh..... I bought 3 puzzles 2 days ago.. Actually I went to the puzzle shop on Thursday w/ PY and I had the interest to buy it.. they have a 10% discount for non-member and 20% discount for member and when I asked the seller on how to become a member, she told me that customer has to purchase the items from the shop for at least $200 per single receipt or $500 for accumulative receipt in 6 months time. Then I was considering whether to buy it up to $200 or not 'cos $200 is really not a small amount... And the reason on why I was interested to buy was that b'cos there were puzzles that I wanted to buy since long time ago... I saw it about 6 years ago in one of dept store in Swiss.. I didn't buy it at that time althouth I like it very very much 'cos I thought it was expensive (it costs Sfr 40 plus) and it will take lots of spaces for my luggage when I went back home and anyway, I was not really have interest in puzzle.. but I love the picture very much... =) And I saw it again back here in that shop and they have several different pictures.. and I love two of them. Each costs S$65.80.. Expensive oh?? And there is also a doraemon's 3 dimension puzzle.. hehehe.. New type!! They provide the stand for his body and the 'baling baling bambu' on top of his head.. and it costs $39.50 each.. wow...
Then when I went back to the same shop again on Friday, I found out that there was a late nite offer, which means there was 20% discount after 8 pm and when I were there, it was already at 8.10pm. So I asked PY too whether she wants to buy or not 'cos she was also interested to buy the round puzzles... So.. I finally bought again the things that I want.. I planned not to go out during the 2 long weekend (this weekend and next weekend) and I started to make the first puzzle on Saturday for almost a whole day 'til 3.30 am and continued it on 'til today at about 9pm. Finally I finished it!!! Wow, can't believe it!! Actually I give myself 3 days to finish it up.. and who knows that I can do it in two days!!! Exciting!!!
And i realize that I have fulfilled lots of things in my life recently.. I mean.. buying things that I really want and have it.. I finally bought my down pillow.. my comfortable quilt cover.. my doraemon set (6pcs of dinasour edition).. my bear's clothings.. my blender... and now.. my puzzles... it was not cheap but at least.. I wasn't aim on condo, cars, and things alike.. I only want a simple life w/ things that I love and something that I can afford and make me satisfy w/ it.. hehehe... and now too many things I have.. dun have place to put all other barang2.. hihieiehieheie... maybe need more storage place soon... =P
Tomorrow is X'mas.. I received a X'mas card from my best friend who is currently staying in Sydney.. Thanks Put!!! =) And many X'mas smses from PY.. kekekee.... Merry X'mas to you everyone... may all ur wishes come true too.. =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...