Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Suddenly..

Suddenly I have this urge... to prioritize my life into studying.. Hehehehe.. sounds very good huh?? But perhaps few days later my mind changes again.. hahahahaha...
'Cos I don't think I want to be troubled w/ personal love life at all.. Maybe heck care or dun care is the best solution for that one. And since my social life only comes occasionally, so why dun I concentrate more or make myself busy w/ studying??? No harms what??? =P On weekend, I can escape my life to go library or my bro's house or any cafe to study.. rather than doing other things.. And at the same time.. my other priority is to give more attention to my son.. how is that sounds? Too perfect hor?? hahahahhaha... Aiyah.. duno leh.. suddenly thinking of taking two papers at the same time.. I know it's very hard and very difficult to absorb the lesson nowadays.. (my brain has been holidaying for few months), but the urge just came like that leh.. Hm.. give me some time then.. to think about it.. Yesterday I was thinking of staying at my bro's house while he is away.. 'cos the school is not so far from there. See how lor... hehehehe.. maybe I can move there for 5-6 months? All I think is my son.. How to give him more attention if I dun stay at home w/ him then?? Unless I put him into the childcare nearby my bro's house.. but it costs damnly expensive leh... hiks... Half of my salary will be gone if I do so... hm... see how la.. but prioritize study.. this kind of motivation.. suddenly pop up into my mind and I feel great about it.. *yeah.. exam time hasn't come yet mahhh... later near exam time then I could get crazy lehhh... hahahahahhaa....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...