Friday, November 24, 2006

Light in the middle of boredom

In the middle of my boredom today.. I found some interesting things.. hehehe..
At first, I was looking for pics of roasted duck, but it led me to something else, someone else's blog, featured w/ lots of pics. The blogger himself, is a photographer and I quite enjoy the contents of his blog. It will be so good if I can do some photography as well.. but too bad.. I never develop my interest in it.. so.. I just enjoy their creations =) They need viewers like me.. hahahaha...
When I logon to yahoo msn, I met a long lost chatting friend. I had his nick, but I couldn't remember him until he told me his full name.. I recalled just a little bit of him. But surprisingly, he still remembered on who I am. He knew where I studied before.. he knew I'm married.. he even told me that he called me before when I was looking for a job in China, and even know how was my condition there.. suffering miserably.. hahaha.. I didn't even remember that I ever spoke w/ him on the phone.. If just chatting through internet, still possible la.. but through phone??? Really can't remember...
Quite fun, though! =D We lost contact since 2001. He said perhaps married woman was busy.. that's why we lost contact.. Hm?????
He is married now w/ one 14 month old boy =) What a life... hehehe...
After work.. going to go out!!! Can't stay so long in the office, or I got bored to death.. hehehehehe... Have a nice weekend everyone!! Ciao!!! XP

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...