Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Bye bye.. see you all again..

Yesterday nite, I went to my bro's house after work. We had a dinner together then we went up to the house. It was very messy.. They were still packing their belongings, and also tidying up the whole place in house, mostly in the living room and their bedrooms. Lots of things they surrendered to be donated, recycled, and to be thrown. There were some things that I took as well since it is still usable, mostly to be used by my son (those crayons, pencils, VCDs, etc.). I also helped them a little bit.. And it went on till 10 pm. I felt very tired.. then we left the house.
I met them for the last time before they fly this morning.. so I was quite sad to say goodbye to them. To Astro.. Aryn... to my sis-in-law, and to my brother. We used to get together in many occassions, such as BBQ, steamboat, challet, b'day, marriage, CNY, X'mas, lantern festival, watching movies and many more. Our children grow up together since their age difference is only 9 months. I was quite sad that they are leaving. But they are still coming back in the future.. and their journey is only temporary.. for 2 years and more.. Well again, just because the place they go is very far away from here.. They are going to Connecticut, east part of US. The travelling hour by plan is 18 hours non-stop. Can you imagine how far is it??? If we have a chance to go there, we will need lots of money and energy.. hehehe... Aniwae.. now they are in airport waiting for boarding. My hubby and son sent them off just now.. also my sis, and my sis-in-law parents. When I called my sis-in-law, she said they were crying just now when they left the 'auntie', who took care their daughter since she was 2 months old (now Aryn is 3 yrs old). Auntie just can't bear to see them leaving. It's a loss that make them sad. Especially my bro and my sis-in-law are the mahjong partner for her.. hahaha... It's really sad... hiks hiks hiks.. If I were there, I would be crying as well.. huwaaaaa.....
The time has really come.. finally they're really flying off to a faraway place.. But again.. it doesn't mean that they won't come back, 'cos they were entitled to come back S'pore once in a year.. hehehe.. how nice it'd be... =) We will surely miss them very very much...
Take care ya all of you.. and control ur food over there.. hehehe.. otherwise.. we will see 'Giant Four' when all of u return.. hahaha.. just kidding.. XP

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...