Monday, June 13, 2005

huwaaaaa...

 
Just now wrote already.. hiks.. suddenly the computer hang and all that has been written gone liao..

Just now I wrote that finally my exam has over.. But there are still many more to come.. hiks...
I just hope that I could pass.. otherwise.. I don't know how to start all over again...

It's been a month since the last blog. I was really passing hard time for the last one month preparing my exams. It was something I didn't like doing but I had no choice. I was almost giving up. Then my father told me, "While still young, you'd better study hard!" Huaaa.. no choice! I had to continue then. Hiks... :'(

Tonight right after finishing exam, I went to Marche and met up with my previous school mates in LR. There were Ann, Andrew, Moira, Ching, Ching's friends - Sally, and Shelly's friend, Persephone. We went out for dinner together but I had to skip the durian feast as I was very tired.

Last week, right after finishing exam, I went to Marche too and met up with my high school mates, Yenny from Jakarta and Aileen.. huehehee... *regular customer of Marche :P

Well.. I didn't have much time to spend with Ching this time, but I guessed she was enjoying her life - life of student with holiday. No need to think about money.. huahahehaehea... And I guessed too that life before married was much better than after.. hahahhaa... *my hubby will kill me if he read this... =P

Anyway.. gotta sleep soon.. My eyes were very very tired...

Life must go on..
Study must go on..
Jia you!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...